Mixgel in the version 50E is designed to hot mix and batch-freeze the ice-cream mix with just one piece of equipment. Mixgel is the ideal machine where the number one priority is quality and traditional flavor of cottage-industry ice cream, but the space available is somewhat limited (ice-cream bars with small or medium-scale daily production, restaurants, bars, etc.).
- Capacity (Lt) 2 - 9
- Hourly Production (Lt) 38 - 50
- Installed electrical power (kW) 8,8
- Compressor Power (Kw) 2,2
- Cooling Water or Air
- Refrigerating gas Freon R 404/A
- Electric Power (phase) 400 Volt/50 Hz/3
- Dimensions (diameter x height mm.) 490x1140x1435
- Net Weight (Kg) 340
- Gross Weight (Kg) 410
- Micro-computer controls the texture of the ice cream
- Scraper blades positioned inside the hot mix tank are made in pure teflon.
- Patented beater shaft with changeable scraping elements inside the batch freezing tank
- Construction materials respect the strictest health and hygiene standards.
- Two separate chambers which can operate independently
- Mixgel can be used just partially as either a hot mixing tank or batch freezer.
For Small Scale Production